lunes, 20 de febrero de 2023

MY FIRST WEEKEND 4/02/2023

 MY FIRST WEEKEND  

On my first weekend I was very excited because we were going to visit Munich. On Sunday morning we got on the train for going to the city. At the begining I was impressed because it was very crowded. At firsy glance, I was amazed because of the monuments they were very big and beautiful. We visited the Fraufenkirche wich is the cathedral of Munich. We also went up to the tower of the Peterskiche where we had some amazing views of all the city of Munich. We had a small breeak eating a sausage wich was delicious in the market of the city. We also went to the Hofbräuhaus I think is one of the most popular restaurants in the city. I was very surprised by how big the Jar of beer were. At the end of the day had a walk in the Hofgarten, I also liked a lot. All the city was very beautiful and I was really surprised because I did not know too much about Munich before going there.






The next day, on Sunday, we just stayed in home and relax in the moorning. We went for a walk before having lunch to a lake near the town. It was very cold and it started to snow. In the afternoon I use some time to write this blog. At the end of the day we watch a movie that I really liked.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...