lunes, 20 de febrero de 2023

MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL 3/02/2023

 MY FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL

Today it was my first in school. Jana my exchange student could not go with me to the school so I was with the other exchange student Mila and the two other students from Spain. At the beginingI was a little bit nervous because I did not know anybody and everithing was new for me.
 Firstly they made us a tour in the school. The school was much bigger than the one I study in Spain. The first class was chemistry. At the begining I did not understand anything at all but then I could understand more things keeping in mind that many words in chemistry are similar in all the languges. After taht we have a small brake. at the end of the day we had a French class where I could understand more things because I study French in my Spanish school however, their level of French was also higher than in Spain.

After the school, we went to Mila´s house and we spend the afternoon talking and playing. When I was back to our house I watch a movie with my host family. I really enjoyed the film. Finally we I went to bed. it was a great day, I met many people and discover many things about the school in Germany.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...