lunes, 20 de febrero de 2023

MY FIRST DAY 2/02/2023



 Finally the day  has come. I have woken up at 6:30am we had to take a bus from Logroño my hometown to Bilbao at 7:30am. When we arrived to the airport everithing was very easy and we didn´t have any problem. we had lunch and then got on the plane. In the plane I was very tired so I sleept a little bit but then we had some amazing views from the window because we could see all the mountains of the Alps.

When we finally arived to Munich it was raining and it was colder than in Spain. We took our suitcase and then we met with the family. I was a little bit nervous but when I met them everithing was great. When we arrived in their house I met her older brother and her mother. Everyone was very nice. We had Italian food for dinner that was delicious. At the end of the day I went to sleep very soon because I was very tired and the next day I had to go to school.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...