martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

TUESDAY 9/02/2023

  I have already spent one week in Germany. I am really having a great experienced and I think I am getting used to living here very well. 

Today it was a normal day in school. The first two lessons were French and maths. French is being one of my favourite lessons because is one of the few lessons where I could understand the lessons and also I am learning new things. After that, we had maths and then it was the lunch brake. After the lunch brake, I had religion. that lesson seemed to be more interesting than the religion class in Spain. Even thought I couldn´t understand what the teacher was saying I could translate the text we were reading. 

In the afternoon we went to have dinner to an Indian restaurant with my host family. I really liked the food. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...