lunes, 6 de marzo de 2023

Wednesday

 Today I have decided to cook some Spanish food. I will make a potato omelette and croquets. First and foremost I had to go to buy the ingredients wich was a little bit complicated because I wanted to buy a special type of fish but I didn´t know how to say it in German. Finally I mangeds myself to buy everything. I started to cook at 12:00. Firstly, I prepared the croquets and then the omelette. It took more time than I expected so I finished at 14:30 wich is quite late for them. I think the omellete was very good but I should have prepare more food. Then the croquets were good but I will have to improve for the next them. In my view the liked the food wich made me feel good. 

In the afternoon I went for a walk to Starnberg wich is one of the lakes and I visited a church were it is said that king Ludwig II died. It was a very beautifull place. Then we went to the village wich was also very beautifull and we had some amazing views of the Alps mountains.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...