martes, 21 de febrero de 2023

SATURDAY 11/02/2023

 Today I am very excited because I will watch a Bayern Munich football game in the Allianz Arena. I is my first time watching a football match in a big stadium. In spite the fact that my favourite football team is Barcelona I am very excited. I went there with Mathias, Jana´s brother. We had to go by train and it was very long way by train but finally we arrived there. There were many people there and the stadium was amazing. When we enter in the stadium I had a very strong felling because all the fans singing and suporting the team. The places were hight but we could watched the game perfectly. It was a very interesting game in wich Bayern scored three goals to Bochum winning the game. 

In the evening, I went with Jana to aparty of one of her friends that was her birthday. It was in her house. I really had a great time and it was a great chance to met with many people of the highschool.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...