lunes, 20 de febrero de 2023

MONDAY 6/02/2023

 Today is the First the day I am going to my class with Jana. The first class was sports. I was surprised because they separate the class between boys and girls. We were playing handball, it is a sport wich I had never played before but it was fun. In the next class we had chemistry, this class was very funny because I knew some of the things they were studying and the teacher asked me for correcting one exercise in the blackboard. At the end of the school day we had maths but it was difficult because they werer studying some things that we have not study in Spain yet. 

In the Afternoon we went to the house of one Jana´s friends to celebrate her birthday. I was very excited to met all of Jana´s friends. The house was on a different village that was next to a very beautifull lake. We were playing cards and eating cake. There I also met one boy who her mother was from Spain and he speaks Spanish. I really had fun and all of them were very nice. When we came back it was very cold and it started snowing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Palace of Nymphenburg

This week we are having one holliday week in the highschool. Today is monday and we are going to visit the palace of Nymphenburg in Munich. ...